Yankee Clipper Inn
127 Granite St.
Rockport, MA. 01966
When making a reservation, please remember that we are making a commitment to you and you are making one to us.
We wish to promote the best possible relationship with our guests, however experience has led us to introduce the following cancellation policies.
1. A deposit of the first night's stay is required upon reservation. All major credit cards are accepted as payment, but a valid credit card number must be on file during your stay. Your balance will be charged the day of arrival to the credit card on file. We do, however, reserve the right to process your reservation balance using the credit card on file within the 14 day cancellation policy period as described below.
2. 14 Day Cancellation Policy:
A refund of your deposit minus a $50.00 service charge will be made if your cancellation notice is received by us at least 14 days prior to your reservation arrival date. If cancelled inside the 14 day cancellation period, you will forfeit your deposit which if booked inside 14 days of arrival is the full charge for the stay.
3. The Yankee Clipper Inn reserves the right to charge the full stays rates if guests fail to cancel and does not arrive, arrive after the reserved date or depart before the final date of a guaranteed reservation!
4. Our check-in time is from 2:00 to 7:00 P.M. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Sharp. If you are desiring an early check-in, please call ahead to request arrangements. The inn doesn't offer late checkouts. These arrangements aren't guaranteed. Additional room fees will be posted to your account in the amount of $50 per hour for late check-outs after 11:00 A.M.
5. Parking is available for our guests at the front of each building at the Inn for one vehicle. If that lot is full, there is additional parking in the lot across the street. During inclement weather, it is not advisable to park at the front of the Yankee Clipper Inn due to the steep incline. There is additional parking available across the street at the Bulfinch House. See your Innkeeper for parking instructions upon check in. Please understand that we do not pay for or reimburse for any parking tickets or towing fees.
6. If you are leaving early in the morning and owe a balance, please settle your account the night before. The front desk closes promptly at 7pm nightly.
7. We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on our Property, patio/balconies, or grounds. Smoking in the Inn carries a $250 cleaning fee.
8. Sorry, we cannot accept pets.
9. Please make us aware of any allergies you might have (food or otherwise) so we can make special arrangements if necessary.
10. We are pleased to mail personal items left behind after your departure. Kindly understand that we will bill your credit card on file for any shipping and handling charges we incur as a result.